Cessna 195 N195P was built as Cessna 190 N4311V in 1948 and has had more than twenty owners. It was repowered with a 245-horsepower Jacobs radial engine and became a Cessna 195 in 1953. Following a ground-loop accident in 1974, it was reconstructed with a new fuselage and replacement wings, but then it was flipped over by a tornado. It was repowered with a Jacobs L-4 (R-755) seven-cylinder radial engine in 1999. Aside from the identity plate, there is nothing remaining of the airplane that was built in 1948.