이 웹 사이트는 쿠키를 사용합니다. 이 웹 사이트를 사용하고 탐색함으로써 귀하는 이러한 쿠기 사용을 수락하는 것입니다.
종료
FlightAware 항공편 추적이 광고로 지원된다는 것을 알고 계셨습니까?
FlightAware.com의 광고를 허용하면 FlightAware를 무료로 유지할 수 있습니다. Flightaware에서는 훌륭한 경험을 제공할 수 있도록 관련성있고 방해되지 않는 광고를 유지하기 위해 열심히 노력하고 있습니다. FlightAware에서 간단히 광고를 허용 하거나 프리미엄 계정을 고려해 보십시오..
종료
  • 16

Air Force One Performs Daytona 500 Flyover

제출됨
 
Just short of President Trump's arrival at the Daytona 500. The president's 747 did a buzz of the speedway at about 800 feet. Amazing spectators before landing at Daytona Airport next door. (www.dailywire.com) 기타...

  • 13

Boeing tells FAA it does not believe 737 MAX wiring should be moved

제출됨
 
Boeing Co (BA.N) told the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration it does not believe it needs to separate or move wiring bundles on its grounded 737 MAX jetliner that regulators have warned could short circuit with catastrophic consequences, people familiar with the matter said on Friday. (uk.reuters.com) 기타...

  • 11

Canada's Trudeau demands from Iran independent probe into downed airliner

제출됨
 
Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he had “impressed upon” Iran’s foreign minister on Friday that a complete and independent investigation into the shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane in January had to be carried out. (uk.reuters.com) 기타...

  • 7

U.S. weighs blocking GE engine sales for China's new airplane

제출됨
 
The U.S. government is considering whether to stop General Electric Co from continuing to supply engines for a new Chinese passenger jet, according to people familiar with the matter, casting uncertainty over China’s efforts to enter the civil aviation market. (uk.reuters.com) 기타...

  • 7

Is this the start of an aviation revolution?

제출됨
 
Aviation is one of the fastest rising sources of carbon emissions from transport, but can a small Canadian airline show the industry a way of flying that is better for the planet? (www.bbc.com) 기타...

  • 6

TJL will have flights to São Paulo (Congonhas Airport) and CGR

제출됨
 
Brazil: After almost two years, the city of Mato Grosso once again receives regional flights to the capital of Mato Grosso do Sul and the capital of São Paulo... (cmsherbert.blogspot.com) 기타...

  • 22

Bombardier Exits Commercial Aviation

제출됨
 
Bombardier Exits Commercial Aviation. Bombardier’s strategic exit from commercial aviation leaves Airbus and the Government of Québec as sole owners of the A220 narrow-body program. Airbus will retain 75% ownership while the Government of Québec retains the remaining 25% stake. (news.flightag.com) 기타...

  • 12

Delta Commits $1 Billion To Become First Carbon Neutral Airline

제출됨
 
Delta commits $1 billion to become first carbon neutral airline globally through reducing emissions and advancing sustainability. The new endeavor will start on March 1st 2020 and will run for the next 10 years. (news.flightag.com) 기타...

로그인

계정을 가지고 계십니까? 사용자 정의된 기능, 비행 경보 및 더 많은 정보를 위해 지금(무료) 등록하세요!