This diagram shows how PiAware works with your DVB-T dongle, dump1090, your web interface, other feeders/clients, multilateration (MLAT), and FlightAware.
You can connect to the webserver status page through http://IP (use the IP of your PiAware device)
The SkyAware map can be found at http://IP/dump1090-fa or http://IP:8080
Related Links (PiAware, Raspberry Pi, dump1090, and more)
- Questions about PiAware? FlightAware ADS-B Forums
- PiAware homepage
- Upgrade PiAware ADS-B software
- Multilateration (MLAT)
- Change log for recent versions of PiAware
- Source code for PiAware
- FlightAware dump1090 fork
- Change log for the recent version of dump1090
- Updating and upgrading Raspbian
- Advanced Configuration documentation
- PiAware About
|Your browser is unsupported. upgrade your browser|
Did you know that FlightAware flight tracking is supported by advertising?
You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. It's quick and easy to whitelist ads on FlightAware or please consider our premium accounts.